HP or Hewlett Packard comes in the top choices of the users worldwide, on the time of purchasing printers for their purposes. The printer has some commendable features which make it stay ahead in the competition. HP Printer has the auto- duplex, auto-clean, print quality is excellent are some of the best features of it. To get more knowledge on HP Printer or models, contact Hewlett Packard Customer Support number and the representatives will provide you with all the information for the same. But sometimes the users of HP Printer might face issue with it. Some of the common issues of it are paper jam, auto-duplex issue, the printing black, and many more. To fix the mentioned issues, you need to look for the correct steps to resolve them.
The other similar issues related to HP Printer Auto-Duplex, not printing
- HP Printer both-sided paper printing issue
- Why is my HP Printer defaulting to two-sided printing
- Auto-Duplex printing not working
- MS-Word 2016 not duplex printing on HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus
- Duplex setting on printer not persistent
- Double-sided printing stopped working
- HP Printer paper too long to auto-duplex
The reason for HP Printer double-sided printing stopped working
- Maybe the auto-duplex printing wasn’t selected
- The papers placed on the paper tray doesn’t match the required paper quality or size
- The paper setting wasn’t done in a proper manner
- Ink levels was low
- HP Printer driver got expired
The steps to fix HP Printer both-sided paper printing issue
- Check whether the auto-duplex printing option was selected or not.
- Check whether the papers are as per the required paper quality and size or not.
- Make sure you check the paper settings are done properly.
- Replace the existing ink cartridges with the new one, if the ink level of the previous got low.
- Uninstall the expired HP Printer driver
How to contact Hewlett Packard Customer Support number?
If the issue still bothers you or you are looking for other similar issues, then you need to contact Hewlett Packard Customer Support phone number to talk to the technician and get your problems to get solved within a second. The technicians are well-trained and have the capability to solve all your issues. You can contact them via live chat, official email address, and the phone number.