Laptops have become an inevitable part of college studies today. It helps you not only to keep up with your study mails but also to store and save your study materials and projects in an organised manner. Also, academics are growing largely based on computer technologies. But laptops can be expensive; with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, you can purchase these laptops on EMI and repay for them easily.
Why the EMI Network?
- You get approval without any hassle. Provide your KYC documents and a cancelled cheque, and they will approve your application almost instantly.
- Divide your payments into easy EMIs for 3, 6, 9, 12, or 24 months as per your ease.
- You can swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to purchase anything up to Rs. 4 Lakh from 43,000+ partnered merchant stores.
Now that your financial issue is solved, it’s time to purchase the best college laptop because of the growing trends of online studies and online courses. Also, most of the institutes communicate with students via email; so that is another reason to get a laptop at the earliest.
So, what to look for while buying college laptops?
- Buying a laptop is never easy on your pockets. Even when you purchase the product on EMI, consider the price range. The price choice on laptops is varied, and you’ll surely get one that matches your requirements and budget perfectly.
- Choose the OS system you need. Windows is the one that you can get on every system except on Apple.
Mac OS is a user-friendly operating system for Apple laptops. You can also get Chrome OS on Chromebooks that’s simple in functioning.
- Consider your screen resolution. If you’re a student of graphic designing, you need a laptop with a high-resolution display. Or else, lower resolution screens will serve your purpose if you need it for project works and assignments.
- Laptop size and weight are essential as well. You’ve to look whether it fits in your bag and is not too heavy to carry.
While these were some of the basic things to check in a laptop, below are a few models you can you can check out.
- HP Spectre x360
With two variants available in the market, 13.3 inches & 15.6 inches, this HP model is desirable for every college student due to its innovative technology. It’s a combination of both tablet and laptop and comes with an HP pen. Hence, you can draw and write along with typing and watching.
It has the 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor. Once fully charged, the machine runs for 16 hours straight. It also has excellent display because of the 4K Micro Edge display.
- Dell XPS 15
Incredibly slim and light in weight, you can carry this laptop easily to your college. With 7th Generation Intel Quad-core processor and 32 GB internal memory, this Dell laptop helps to meet your project deadlines efficiently. It has the Windows 10 operating system along with a limited McAfee LiveSafe antivirus and Microsoft Office package.
The Dell XPS 15 has a backlit keyboard that lets you work all night without switching on lights and disturbing your roommates. You can buy this product using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and make flexible repayments over your convenient tenure.
- Lenovo Yoga 920
Lenovo laptops are high on performances. With features like 1 TB storage space and 8th Generation Intel Core processor, you are assured of completing your college assignments smoothly and effectively. The Lenovo Yoga 920 comes with a 13.9” wide-angle touch screen and 4K resolution display that gives superior clarity in images and videos. The Dolby Atmos sound system provides 360ᵒ audio reach to its audiences.
The machine also enables you to do your work without worrying about battery life and runs over 10 hours. It comes in 2 colours – bronze and silver.
- HP Chromebook 13
It’s one of the most elegant-looking laptops with an appearance of anodised aluminium. The Chromebook 13 comes with the QHD+ BrightView display and supports 6th Generation Intel Core processor or the Intel Pentium processor. So, you can choose the one that suits your needs. The machine is energy efficient and comes in a budget-friendly price range.
Hence, you can choose from any of these products. As mentioned already, you can always take the help of purchase laptop on No Cost EMI Bajaj Finance on easy installments.