Can blind students study in normal classrooms with other students? Earlier this was far from possible as they could not read normal textbooks and blackboards and required special books and training. However, with the advent of text to speech technology and electronic college textbooks, it might get possible in the near future. Electronic college textbooks that are made by using the text to speech technology are nature-friendly and convert the text to audio when the sentence is clicked on. This enables even blind and visually impaired students to learn in a normal way.
The digital content publication app of media wire enables several content writers, educational institutes, corporate and brands, and several other organizations. It provides a medium for creating accessible Adobe pdf files and digitally published products by using one integrated platform that is compatible with popular screen readers and JAWS. Anyone can use this amazing app for the convenience of their home or office and that too without any programming languages.
Let us look at the benefits of using this app for digitally published products. –
• Media agencies and corporate can check the compliance requirements for pdf accessibility checklist and create content that meets the accessibility standards as per government regulations. By creating accessible adobe pdf files you can remain free from lawsuits and maintain your brand image.
• With text to speech technology, companies can reach out to more number of customers thereby increasing their potential revenue. This technology is also a boom to the educational industry as it enables blind students to learn in a normal environment and interactive learning is the best solution for all the students. By teaching using mobile apps and tablets, teachers can develop an interest in today’s tech-savvy kids.
• Mobile apps with text to speech technology help to connect your brand with top corporate individuals and busy professionals who can know about your publications on the go.
• The article viewer which is provided by media wire enables the content to automatically scroll as you read on without the need to pinch, zoom or pan. This enhances the overall user experience and thereby improves your brand reputation.
• It is easy to include or embedded a video to your content with this superb app.
• The electronic college textbooks using the TTS technology to enhance and improve the total experience of learning as well as teaching.