The best recipe of Chicago Style Pan Pizza That I have ever had. Its taste is very delicious when you rate it.
Get Ingredients for the preparation.
- 1 (one) Pound loaf frozen bread
- 28 Ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt (as per taste)
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 small onion – chopped
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Preparation Time 30 Min
Cooking Time 35 Min
Ready in 1hr 5 Min
- Preheat the oven to (175 degrees C) 350 degrees F. Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9*13 inch baking dish.
- Crumble the sausage into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon, and sprinkle over the dough crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the sausage.
- Add mushrooms and onion to the skillet, cook and stir until the onion is tender, Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, salt, fennel seed and garlic powder. Spoon over the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 35 min in the preheated oven, or until crust is golden brown.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Present your pizza in Custom Pizza Boxes and print your loved one’s name.