According to recent data collected by the Reserve Bank of India, the total amount transacted through credit cards at point of security terminals reached Rs. 48.4 Crore in 2019. This was 22.8% higher than the amount transacted in February 2018. This data demonstrates that credits cards have gained more popularity in the past year among Indians as a potential mode of financial transactions.
Now, credit cards from different financial institutions come with varied features and benefits. To ensure that you avail the best credit card in India, you must look for ones that offer something extra. For instance, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is one credit card that offers users numerous benefits over normal credit cards.
How is this card different from others?
The SuperCard offers the power of four cards in one. This is the most important feature that sets it apart from other credit cards. You can use it as a credit card, cash card, loan card and EMI card.
Following are a few features of this card –
- You can use it to withdraw cash from ATMs by only paying a nominal 2.5% processing fee. Unlike other cards, it does not come with hefty transaction fees and service charges.
- You can convert the unutilised credits on this card into a personal loan. This loan is interest-free for 90 days and can be repaid through 3 instalments. It also comes without end-user restrictions and can be used to finance any personal requirements.
- You can avail exclusive benefits and incentives by using a credit card to purchase goods and services from over 60,000 stores all over India.
- The SuperCard has layered security measures that can help to safeguard your financial transactions. With zero-fraud liability cover and in-hand security, it comes with industry-first high-end protection for your credit card.
- Through this card you can save up to Rs. 55,000 annually. Additionally, there are several things to do with your credit card reward points like avail cash-back, convert the points into travel miles, etc.
Apart from these, you can enjoy instant approval on these credit cards, making them easily accessible. Thus, these additional features of this SuperCard help to make it one of the best credit cards in India.
How to get this credit card?
To avail this card, you need to satisfy a few eligibility criteria and submit the required documents.
Following are the eligibility criteria you need to comply with to avail the benefits of this card –
- You must be above 25 years and below 65 years of age.
- You should not have any prior payment defaults.
- You must have a credit score of 750 or above.
- You must be a resident of any of the cities listed under the financial institution.
- You must be an existing member of Bajaj Finserv and must be a holder of their EMI card.
Apart from fulfilling these eligibility criteria, you also need to provide the documents below to avail the benefits of the card –
- KYC documents.
- Income proof.
- Form 60.
- PAN card.
Apart from these, you may also be asked to submit some other documents during the application for a credit card.
If you complete the application process by submitting the above documents successfully, you can find your credit card instantly approved. Additionally, Bajaj Finserv also brings pre-approved offers that can make availing their services faster and easier. These offers are available on several financial products, including credit cards and various other advances. You can check your pre-approved offer by providing details like your name and phone number.
Therefore, to avail the best credit card in India, you must make sure to maximise the benefits they offer. With the RBL Bank SuperCard, you can avail the functions of several cards streamlined into one, thus making your financial transactions easier. However, make sure you satisfy the required eligibility criteria to make sure that there is no hassle with the application process.