If you have been unlucky in love over the past few years, then it is time for you to knock the doors of online dating! As exciting as it might sound, many people suffer from acute nervousness and anxiety when it comes to exchanging numbers, asking them out and even calling someone they like. So, are you one of them? Do you feel pressurized and sweaty while talking to the person you have been crushing on? If yes, then kindly keep reading to know how to get rid of it!
Let’s take a look.
- Start Casually – The first thing which you should do is starting casually. Start with small talks and yes, do take breaks if required. Do not stress yourself too much.
- Do not Over Expect – Yes, you need not panic thinking “What if she does not like talking to me?”, or “What if she says no?” Well, firstly, let me tell you that you are expecting way too much within a very short span of time. Give some time to yourself and the person you like, and get to know each other. And yes, rejection is a part of the process and everybody faces it at some point of time or the other.
- Focus on Having Fun – As they say that you are doing it wrong if you are not having fun, realize that it applies in the case of online dating as well. If you are not having fun, then there is a high chance that you are doing it wrong!
- Relaxation Techniques – If you want to Date Chinese Girl without appearing to be silly, then you do need to try out a few relaxation techniques to get rid of the jitters! Talk to a friend, go for a walk, meditate, or simply engage in a mindful activity.
Try to reduce the physical arousal your body gets from anxiety.
- One at a Time – Many people open their profiles at multiple Chinese Dating Sites or else, talk to many women at the same time. This can be yet another reason of your anxiety as you are doing too many things at one time. Hence, try to take it slow and concentrate on mingling with one person at a time. You can, of course, move on to the next person once you realize that there is no spark with the current one!
- Know that Rejection has Nothing to Do with Shame or Self-Esteem – In the game of online dating, you have to understand that rejection does not matter much. Many people fear online dating because of the shame, pain and demeaned self-esteem related to this. But understand that there is no relation in between the two, and would not matter in the long-run even if you are temporarily hurt.
To wrap this up, be yourself and know that you are the best! Dating is no rocket science and if you are really keen on meeting the one, then you need to work on all these panics and anxiety that you have. Don’t be harsh on yourself by pressurizing yourself too much and you will be all good to go!