Ayurveda means “science of life” and it has been followed in India for more than 5,000 years. Ayurvedic medication is one of the oldest and most esteemed forms of holistic healing and individuals respond to it as it encompasses only natural therapies, its methodology is a highly customized one, and it combines work on both mind and body.
Behind the science
The reason countless individuals lean toward ayurvedic medicine for energy like Intenso tablet ayurvedic is because it is exceedingly personalized. Unlike numerous other forms of traditional or conventional medication, it practices on the supposition that everybody is different, and that we all react differently to particular treatments. Each sitting is geared towards an individual’s prakritii, or Ayurvedic composition. That means that a myriad of things are considered, including exercise habits, nutrition, body type and even personal hygiene.
Types of treatments
Ayurvedic medication uses a wide base to utilize in prescribing treatments. They range from massage to diet modification and the five focal types consist of:
1. Shirodhara (medicinal oil). This uses the customary third eye in the middle of the forehead. Special medicinal oil is poured over the region to cure ailments such as sinusitis, memory loss and insomnia.
2. Nutrition. Goes back to the notion that poor nutrition is the reason of illness, so uses food as a way to make us better. It has prospered where others have failed because the methodology is highly personal, but depends on the complete partaking of the individual for positive effect. It is claimed that by following it to the letter that individuals can embrace longevity without resorting to using any medicine whatsoever in their lives.
3. Panchakarma (detox). A five-action cleansing program that aims to sanitize the body and bring the body back to its natural healthy state. Countless practitioners recommend a series of treatments designed to rid the tissues in the body of all unhealthy toxins. Programs differ, but they can embrace consultation, massage, herbal sweat therapy, special diet and nutrition advice, herbal teas and rejuvenative, exercise and lifestyle assistance.
4. Massage. Aims to offer relaxation, improve circulation and get rid of toxins simultaneously. Uses particular pressure points which are a tad like those used in reflexology. At times, special purification treatments are used as well. Fascinatingly, babies are often massaged using a specially baked dough ball dipped in massage oil that is veracious for them.
5. Herbs. Diverse herbs are used to treat diverse disorders.